Wednesday, November 13, 2002

Well, I've been gone for a while, but I'm back! Lots of things going on right now in my life. I will be retiring in a week and am anxiously looking for a job. But I know that as long as I keep my heart right before the Lord,and continue in His will that He will work it all out.

Things are going well at church. Our small group of College and Career students is growing rapidly both in numbers and in depth of relationships. I feel that we have made some breakthroughs in the last few weeks. I can hardly wait to see where the Lord is leading us.

Interested in how the next generatioin views church? Look at the Voices of the Next Generation article by Jason Evans on THEOOZE. It is pretty interesting. What the generation that grew up under President Clinton and mass marketing is seeking in a church, and their relationship to the Lord, is authenticity! It is very refreshing.

So long for now. I'll be back

No comments: