Monday, February 09, 2004

Busy Day at Work

Wow, today was a busy day at work! The project I am working on requires many long hours of hard work followed by short periods of complete boredom. It is just the opposite of a quote I once heard about flying. It really applies to my former job in Air Mobility Command . The quote is “Flying is hours and hours of sheer boredom interlaced with minutes of complete panic.” That about sums it up. Now that my flying days are over (before I retired from the Air Force I flew C-130s and C-5s) it still rings true at my civilian job. Only now I fill my boredom time with blogging and surfing. The internet is a wonderful thing. Not much time today to blog though, I’ve been pretty busy coordinating comments to the Air Force publication I am authoring.

No comments: