Friday, September 16, 2005

My Dad's Health

I got a phone call from my Dad's wife last Saturday and she told me she was taking my Dad to the Emergency Room. He had bee vomitting all day and was very shaky. They couldn't find anything wrong with him other than his upset stomach so they released him. I have been trying to call him all week and would get Sharon, but she said he couldn't talk because he wasn't feel up to it. The last two days I haven't been able to get through. Finally I got through this afternoon. From what she told me today it sounds a lot worse than she told me at first. It sounds like my Dad might have had a stroke. He has been vomitting all week, has only said 2 words since last Saturday, is shaky, and very disoriented. They will be going back to the hospital tomorrow for more tests. Please pray for his health and for all of us surrounded by this situation.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Lord Jesus-

I am so grateful Lord for your goodness. I am so very grateful that you are Jehovah Jireh- the Great Provider. And Lord, I am so grateful that you love us with a depth, height and breadth we will never be able to fathom.

Lord, I pray that you will be with Rick's Dad. Father, would you provide healing for his body, mind and spirit. Holy Spirit, please bring comfort to him, and to Rick and his family. Give the doctors keen insite into what is happening, and I pray holy Lord that your love would be made manifest through this situation.

Thank you Lord. Amen.

Erin said...

As you're able, Rick, please let us know how to continue to pray.

E.