Friday, October 21, 2005

Go Big Red!

I come from a long line of Nebraska Football junkies, and I fall right in line with the family tradition. This is a big weekend for Nebraska football. Big Red is 5-1, and if they can beat Missouri tomorrow the SEC and Big Ten biased media will have to admit that Nebraska is back. They may not be winning games in a pretty style, but they are winning none-the-less. I think they have the capability of closing out the season on a winning roll and end with a record of 10-2. If they can beat Colorado they could be in the Big 12 Championship Game and face either Texas or Texas Tech. Although they only lost to Texas Tech by 3 points I'm not sure playing either team in the Big 12 Champtionship Game would be a good reward for winning the North Division. Oh well, my alma mater UCLA still looks to me like they will be the only team to beat USC!

No comments: