Saturday, December 10, 2005

Free WiFi Hotspots

Thanks Yahoo for a good article on free WiFi hotspots. Here's the link. Link.

It is good to see Panera Bread/St Louis Bread Company get recognition for providing free WiFi. I visit there all the time and have had a link to their site off to the right for over a year. I love holding ministry staff meetings there, it is such a great place.

Here's a link to a good free WiFi hotspot finder. Link.

Erin, they even have Canada listed. Is there a location near you?

I don't see The Gathering at First Baptist O'Fallon, Illinois listed. We will get The Gate listed as soon as we have WiFi installed.

PS: I just sent WiFi Freespot an E-Mail to add The Gathering.

2 comments:

Adam said...

sweet! thanks for the article. panera rocks (as you well know)!

Erin said...

I couldn't seem to make the location finder work with Canadian postal codes. Did check Buffalo though, and there are a couple there. I'll have to keep it in mind the next time I cross the border.