Friday, January 06, 2006

Final College Football Thoughts for 2005

It was a good round of College Football Bowl Games for me. Here's how my teams fared:

Nebraska beat Michigan 42-38
UCLA beat Northwestern 50-38
Texas beat USC 41-38 in the BCS Championship Game. I am not a big Texas fan, but I am a UCLA alum, so I cheer on whoever plays USC.

I came in second in Rob's College Football Bowl Mania group on ESPN.

Nebraska ended up ranked in the top 25 for the first time in over 2 years. They finished out at #24 in both polls. Link.

UCLA ended up ranked #13 in the USA Today Poll and #16 in the AP Poll.

I look forward to an even better year in college football next year. Nebraska looks like an up and coming program again and USC looks like they will lose the heart of their program to the NFL.

No comments: