Friday, May 21, 2004

My Last Day at TRI-COR

Sadly, today is my last day at TRI-COR as a government consultant for Air Mobility Command. I will be moving to Northrop Grumman on Monday to begin a new job as a Consolidated Air Mobility Mission Planning System (CAMPS) trainer for Air Mobility Command. The office I worked in was a great place to work, but it was time to move on. I really hated to resign my position, but it was just one of those things that I needed to do. The new job I will be going to should be a fun one with a little travel, learning to design some new web-based computer courses and computer based training courses (CBTs), and spending time helping people become familiar with a great computer system.

I have only worked for TRI-COR and AMC/A38 for a year now and have no regrets.

No comments: