Thursday, August 05, 2004

The Gospel of John DVD

I spent last night previewing the DVD The Gospel of John. It looks like a great discussion facilitator. I didn't see the movie when it was in the theaters, and I am a little amazed that it didn't get much publicity when it was out. It is a wonderful DVD. I know The Passion of the Christ grabbed most of the religious attention last March and April, but I didn't hear anything about The Gospel of John.

I previewed the first 8 chapters of the DVD and found the video stimulating. I plan on using it to begin a discussion oreinted Bible study at The Gate as we study the Gospel of John for the first half of the school year. It looks like it will be a good tool to use for facilitating small groups to really dig deeper into the gospel.

I'll be previewing the rest of the DVD over the next couple of evenings. I'm excited to see how the rest of it looks.

No comments: