Tuesday, March 08, 2005

A Community of Bloggers

I have been lucky to come across a network of bloggers that keeps me on my toes. I read their blogs every day and they always bless me, sometimes in unusual ways. I have seen God through their blogs in ways that I never would have expected. One of my favorites is the Off Shore Fisherman blog. I can't read the blog without being overcome with a sense of awe on how God can use this servant's choice of visual media to illustrate simple passages in scripture that I have read many times and simply passed over, kind of like Seinfeld's "yada yada yada". Thanks Off Shore Fisherman for bringing new meaning to many of the old familiar passages.

Today's entry is especially awe inspiring. Link. The entry really illustrates what Christ did for us on Calvary and what God endured watching His Son hang on the cross.

God bless you all.

No comments: