Monday, November 22, 2004

Back Home

It has been a long 2 weeks. The software training went pretty well and I am back home now, but only temporarily.

Next Monday I leave again for 2 weeks of work in Hawaii. We will be teaching airlift mission planners how to use our software during a military exercise in the Pacific. It is an incredible chance to introduce a large military audience to our software and to show them what it can do. And, most people would love the opportunity to be able to go to Hawaii during the cold months of late fall and early winter, but I guess I'm just tired of traveling. Our work schedule will be very busy without much time to enjoy being in Hawaii. We will arrive in Hawaii and spend a couple of days with a normal work schedule and then we will go on 12 hour shifts for about a week and a half straight. One of us will work from 6am to 6pm and the other will work from 6pm to 6am. I don't imagine we will have a day off the whole time we are there. Sounds like a dream job doesn't it? At least there are lots of billable hours!

I haven't had a lot of opportunity to post much here during the last couple of weeks and probably won't have a chance to post much over the next couple of weeks. It has been a mixture of a lack of time and a wireless internet connection that hasn't worked well. But, it doesn't mean that I haven't been thinking about you all. I appreciate your prayers and although I haven't posted much I have tried to read your blogs anytime I get near a computer.

Take care and God bless you and I hope to be blogging with you again soon.

No comments: