Thursday, September 30, 2004

My Favorite Photo

I thought I would use Rob's advice in the Blogging 102 by Rob post below and add some pictures to my blog. I added a photo to my profile (not a good photo, but I don't take many pictures of myself). And I added this one. This my favorite picture of my son Matthew on a Take Your Son to Work Day about 8 years ago while I was flying C-5s in the Air Force and living in Dover, Delaware. A full-size version is located here. Link. It got blurry if I tried to make it larger in the blog.



I really touched up the pciture to make it look this way. I would never put my son out there on the windshield! But, please don't tell him that.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Boy... your son must have been the envy of every other kid at school the next day!

You must be some kinda cool dad!