Saturday, September 25, 2004

The Word on War

I have an unbelievable opportunity to lead a breakout session at the Illinois Baptist State Association's annual Collegiate Conference called AXIOM04. This year's conference theme is "Your Word is Truth". I lead the McKendree College Baptist Collegiate Ministry and I am a retired US Air Force Navigator. So, I guess I am a natural for the breakout session called "The Word on War". I'm not so much concerned about people's opinions on the war in Afghanistan and Iraq, but I am interested in resources others have come across that deals with what the Bible says about war. I have found some solid resources, but am interested in more. Please let me know if any of you brothers and sisters have seen any resources dealing with the Word on War that you can recommend.

Thanks for the help. Your brother in the Lord,

Rick

1 comment:

Erin said...

Praise the Lord, Rick... and congratulations!

He has given you a position of influence. May you speak His Word with boldness, may you bring clarity to a muddy subject and may you shine the Truth!!!

I look forward to hearing how it goes :)