Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Andrew Careaga's e-vangelism.com Website

Jordon Cooper had a link on his blog to evangelism.com, a website by Andrew Careaga.  What an awesome website.  I have read Andrew's blog for the last couple of years and have read his books, e-ministry, and Hooked On the Net, and highly recommend each of them.  Andrew shows how we are capable of changing people's lives through how we use the electronic media.  Andrew also documents the changes in our culture that are taking form with the emergence of a generation raised on the internet.  It is compelling.  I particularly like his ideas in e-ministry regarding using the electronic media to help create community in our Christian life.  I guess I need to order his book e-vangelism and start pouring through it too.  If the e-vangelism website continues down the path that Andrew has gone so far it will be top notch, innovative, and a must read.  I've added it to the right column under the list of blogs I read.   Plus, Andrew is a local, from Rolla, Missouri, only about 2 hours away and I think he is a Cardinals fan! 

No comments: