Thursday, July 29, 2004

Orangejack Added To The List of Blogs I Read

Through one of those 7 steps to Kevin Bacon type of links Rob of the Orangejack blog and I ran across each other in the blogosphere.  He works for Campus Crusade for Christ and is a fellow worker in campus ministries.  Anyhow, it was great to run across you Rob.  You are linked out to the right and although I don't understand your love of Clemson (I'm still mad at them for beating Nebraska in the 1980 Orange bowl), I'll still read your blog.  

2 comments:

orangejack said...

Thanks for the link! I've got one running right back at'cha.

Oh, and that Clemson National Championship over Nebraska was '81. But I won't hold it against you!

Go Tigers!

BTW, my "real work" with Campus Crusade is here.

God bless...

Rick said...

Thanks for the link. I'll pour through your work site. Looks real interesting.