Thursday, July 15, 2004

A New Version of Blogger Is Out

It looks like a new version of Blogger was rolled out today.  It is now easier to:

  1. add numbered and/or
  •      bulleted lists

    2.  post pictures

    3.  use color, and

    4.  add

blockquotes

to your post.  So far I like it.  I need to play with it for a while to see how it works while I reserve judgment.  I noticed that I have trouble copying and pasting from one post to another, but it is only day 1.  The problem has been fixed, and I think it was operator error!  Hopefully it will get better. 

I like the direction Blogger is headed.  They seem to have added quite a bit of functionality lately and are becoming more user friendly after Google bought them (must have somthing to do with the ability to spend some of Google's money).  It is a free service, so I won't complain even if I don't like it.  But, I like where Blogger is going.  It seems as though every time I get to the point where I am thinking about spending the money to buy my own domain and personal webpage Blogger makes another investment that keeps me around.  Good timing!


No comments: