Monday, July 05, 2004

Refreshing Water For My Soul

Proverbs 25:25 says,

"Like cold water to a weary soul, so is good news from a distant land."

Today I got a great E-Mail from one of my best friends in Korea. This has been a long summer. I have been working hard at a new job, my family has been gone to California all summer to help my Mother-in-Law recover from knee replacement surgery (Shirley is doing well and my family should be back in a week or so), and I have been a little down lately.

I haven't heard from Marcy in a year and a half, so Marcy's E-Mail was very refreshing and perked me up. It let me know what she has been up to (getting married and moving to Virginia). Thanks Marcy for sending it and your timing couldn't have been better. It truly was cold water to a weary soul.

No comments: